Employees of Hilton get the chance to avail amazing offers and discounted rates through the Hilton.com – Team Member Travel Program, available at www.hilton.com/tmtp.
About Hilton.com – Team Member Travel Program
What do you think of when you envision a relaxing holiday? Being pampered at a nice, comfortable hotel, with no worries to distract you and no work to stress you out? If your vision matches that, then Hilton Hotels is the place to be. And if you work with Hilton, then you will find it easier to stay there through the Hilton.com – Team Member Travel Program, which gives the Hilton employees a chance to get rooms at discounted rates.
Eligibility Criteria for Hilton.com – Team Member Travel Program
To be eligible for the Hilton.com – Team Member Travel Program, make sure of the following:
- You are either a full-time or part-time Team Member of Hilton Worldwide, its subsidiaries, and owned, managed and franchised properties.
- You are part of a Team Member’s family, and are flying with them. Furthermore, the Team Member has to be present during the time of check-in.
- You are a Hilton employee working in the United States of America, Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, or the Bahamas.
How to Log in at Hilton.com Team Member Travel Program
For a successful Hilton.com – Team Member Travel Program login, follow the step by step guidelines given below:
- Turn on your device and open the browser you prefer to use. In the address bar, enter the following URL: www.hilton.com/tmtp.
- At the right side of the page, enter the following information in the given fields: Username or Hilton Honors Account Number and Password.
- Select whether you want your login details to be remembered by the website.
- Click “Sign In”.
If you are unable to login because of a forgotten password, then follow the steps below:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: www.hilton.com/tmtp.
- Click “Forgot your Password?” at the right side of the page.
- In the given fields, type your Username or Hilton Honors Account Number, and the Preferred Email Address in the Hilton records.
- Click “Submit”.
- Check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.
If you have forgotten your Hilton Honors Account Number or the Preferred Email Address on record, then contact the Hilton Honors Customer Service Center nearest to you.