Make the most out of your Hilton employee status by availing the amazing rates offered when you make Hilton Team Member Travel Program Reservations (TMTP) at www.hilton.com/tmtp.
About Hilton TMTP Reservations
What is the first thing you look at when planning a holiday? The hotel you will be staying in of course, because you want the best for your well-deserved vacation. And one of the best places to stay during your holidays is none other than Hilton hotels. But while ordinary people pay the full amount for Hilton rooms, Hilton employees get discounted rates when they make Hilton Team Member Travel Program Reservations. So, what are you waiting for? Make a reservation today and enjoy the luxury of Hilton hotels.
How to Make Hilton Team Member Travel Program Reservations
To make Hilton Team Member Travel Program Reservations, you first have to login, so follow the steps given below:
- Turn on your computer or device and open your preferred browser. In the address bar, type in the following web address: www.hilton.com/tmtp.
- In the fields provided, enter the following information: Username or Hilton Honors Account Number and Password.
- Select whether you want the website to remember your login details.
- Click “Sign In”.
Once you have signed in, follow the procedure given below to make Hilton Team Member Travel Program Reservations:
- First, you will need to confirm your work location:
- At the center of the homepage, click on “Begin Here”.
- Enter all the information required and click “Find It”.
- From the list given, select your work location and click “Continue”.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Next, browse for available hotels:
- Enter the required information in the given fields, including the location of the hotel you want, dates of your stay, number of rooms you wish to reserve, and the number of guests accompanying you.
- Click “Continue”.
- Then, pick the right hotel:
- Go through the options and check their details. Then, pick the one that suits your needs the best.
- Click “Check Availability” to check for available rooms.
- Go through the details of the rooms and their rates.
- Click “Select” to continue.
- Next, make the reservation:
- Provide your Personal and Credit Card information.
- Click “Book Reservation”.
- If you wish to make any changes to your reservation, click “Change” and make the required changes.
- Finally, secure your passport:
- Provide your Confirmation Number to your HR department or the General Manager in order to get a signed TMTP Travel Passport.