Hilton makes sure that its employees are taken care of, which is why it gives you some amazing Hilton Team Member Travel Program Benefits through www.hilton.com/tmtp.
About Hilton Team Member Travel Program
What is the best thing about working at a big company? The good pay, the prestige of working there, the experience you get? Yes, but it can also have a lot of additional benefits, such as health benefits, life insurance, offers and discounts at various places, paid leaves, and so on. One such company that makes sure its employees get the best of the best is Hilton, through the Hilton Team Member Travel Program Benefits are given to all full-time and part-time employees of Hilton Worldwide, along with their family members.
Hilton Team Member Travel Program Benefits
Hilton Team Member Travel Program Benefits include:
- Discounted rooms for full-time or part-time Team Members of Hilton Worldwide, its subsidiaries, and owned, managed and franchised properties.
- Discounted rooms for the family members of a Team Member who is flying with them, and is present during the time of check-in.
- Same day reservations are available through the program.
- Booking can be made online.
- Discounted rooms are available for up to seven consecutive nights.
- Team Members can reserve up to two rooms at a time.
- Reservations can be made at any Hilton worldwide property, including Hampton by Hilton, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Homewood Suites, and DoubleTree.
- Many Hilton hotels provide Team Members with discounts on food and beverages.
How to Avail Hilton Team Member Travel Program Benefits
To avail the HiltonTeam Member Travel Program Benefits, you must first login, so follow the steps given below:
- Turn on your computer or other device and open the browser you generally prefer to use. In the address bar at the top of the page, enter the following link: http://www.hilton.com/tmtp.
- Enter the following information in the fields provided: Username or Hilton Honors Account Number and Password.
- Select whether you want your login details to be remembered by the website.
- Click “Sign In”.